CCW on Motorcycles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you explain to me how carrying a gun increases your freedom.
dave

It maintains your rights , which when confronted by an armed thug or thugs , gives you a better chance at maintaining your , and your familys freedom from assault by a criminal , or an oppressive government. ie; From recent history , countries that confiscated the peoples weapons prior to enslaving them - Germany , Italy , Russia , China , etc., etc.

There have been several posts on here at 2nd amendment rights, and home defense. Do you really need 30 rounds VS 12 gauge shotgun...etc.
YES!!!!! There was an artile in the news few days ago about a women being alone with her young kid at home when a burglar tried to enter their home. The mother and the kid went upstairs and hid in the closet in their bedroom. She got her gun out of the safe and called the cops in the meantime (I think her husband was on the phone as well but was not home) but when the guy busted through her bedroom door she unloaded 6 shots into him (she had a revolver) 5 out of the 6 hit the dude. Now she was lucky because there was only one guy, what if there was another one right behind the first time and she was out of ammo after 6 shots. Things might have turned out quite differently.

You have to remember that it is a very stresfull situation and in theory you should be able to control your emotions and hit the target but reality is that even some police officers struggle with that and they are trained.

I don't see how limiting mag capacity fixes anything. So the gunman has to carry 3 mags now and it will take him 90 seconds to unload 30 bulets instead of 45 at the end of the day he is still the only one with a gun.

Latest posts

Back