Corbin Backrest Replacement

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitchell

Reaction score
I have a Corbin seat and need to get the lady a backrest before she falls off.:biglaugh: I found this company http://www.harrisonspecialties.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PLST&Store_Code=HS and they have a carbon fiber 7"x7" that will match my seat and plug and play just like the Corbin will for about 1/3 of the price Corbin wants. Is there anyone here that has purchased one of these adjustable backrests from Harrison:ummm:. If so, how do you like it and what about the product quality. Thanks!

Well I purchased the Corbin backrest knckoff from Harrison Specialties and I gotta say that it kicks ass. Excellent service, I received it in just 2 days after ordering and the plug and play option is sweet. Just slide it in when the wife wants to ride and remove when she's done. Hey that just sounds fun :rofl_200:So if anyone is looking for a Corbin backrest at a low cost alternative. Check out Harrison Specialties. You will not be disappointed:clapping:

Thanks for the update, Clay!

I have been thinking of getting one so that I can take the Yamaha backrest off and only use it when 2 up long distance touring.

Mike

Latest posts

Back