• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corbin seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclejohn

Reaction score
Great condition. Has velcro plug section in gas fill access hole.

Reason for sale. Raises me too high and I am on my tiptoes. I would rather flatfoot with the stock seat.

$200 + shipping + paypal fees

Thanks,
John

DSCF0233.jpg

DSCF0236.jpg

DSCF0237.jpg

Did you ever run a passenger with this seat? I'm looking for a something a little more comfy for the miss.

Did you ever run a passenger with this seat?

Hey Dave R,

My wife doesn't care anything about riding motorcycles so I have never had a passenger. Maybe someone else on here that has had a passenger on their Corbin seat can fill in the blanks. The Corbin seat does have a slot to attach one of their backrest but I have never leaned against a Corbin backrest and have no information about them either.

John

Passenger section of the corbin is huge compared to a stock seat. It's also super hard. An airhawk and a Corbin are great for a passenger.

Did you ever run a passenger with this seat? I'm looking for a something a little more comfy for the miss.

I had a Corbin on mine a year or so ago and my wife loved it, for me tho it wasn't so great. It was comfortable to sit on but I'm a shorter guy at 5'6 and bad issues with footing when stopped etc... And the crotch area of the seat for me was to darn wide. I had went back to a stock seat before long purchased a sweet seat from maxgasser. Hope this info helps you. But, like I said to answer your question... The wife loved it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the exact Corbin that you're selling. I also have the matching mini NON-Toilet seat hole backrest from Corbin.
I'm 6'3" and the seat is far superior for myself for long haul. The wider pan supports my longer leaner loins quite well. As for being a passenger I can only go on what I've been told by those I've carried. Everyone has told me that it is far better than the OEM. As of rite back rest, they do not lean back like a lounger, I insist they don't. It does provide a bit of confidence for them though when I get on the throttle.
If I know what I know now, and the price is perfect. I'd buy it without hesitation.

I love my Corbin but I'm 6' 2" and mostly all leg, I know a lot of ppl complain about how hard they are but I like mine and it doesn't interfere with my stock backrest I would recommend buying this seat, if you don't like it you can always sell it off there's always a market for V-Max seats LOL

My bike came with this same model Corbin. Wife comes with me fairly often and she never complains about anything, but once I removed the Corbin and replaced it with a Maxgasser she was quite happy to let me know it was a huge improvement.

I'm 6'2 215, shes a foot shorter/100lbs lighter than I, and it just wasn't a good match for our narrow backsides and longish rides. Our objections to it are it's wide cut and foam that borders closer to hard than firm. I suspect someone with a broader or fuller build would probably find a Corbin more comfortable than we did.

I just sold mine for the same price + shipping and it's not as nice as this one, in fact I'll have to soften up the price now before it ships just to make sure it's fair. :eusa_dance:

Is the seat still for sale?

I am interested in a different seat than the OEM. The wifey isn't that pleased with the stock one.

I will send you a PM with email.

I sent PM but I don't see it in my sent box. Please let me know if you got it.

Thanks,
DW

Last edited:
Back