Crankcase breather Puke can

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Forgot to ask but why do I always see one line going into the can and two coming out? Can one go in and one come out. Do you have to have the same cross-sectional area going in and coming out? I want to make my own can and need to know before starting.

Actually two in and two out. Going in is the oil filler vent and the other is the stock crank vent. Two going out is where the crank gases go into the front air filters. When playing with stage 7, I actually used the 'T' that Morley includes in his kit and just capped the other in puke nipple up.

Mark

Mark

so it does'nt matter?...I can go one in and one out? One in and one out that splits into two would be even better (for what I want to do)

D

That's what I'm doing. Two going into the "T" and then the output goes to the bottom of my modified air box.

Mark

Don't forget the restrictor that goes into the bottom of the stock breather hose supplied from Dyno jet Stage & kit.Sean get get them.

Back