Customer Service..guy breaks down

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... I don't know how call center employees deal with that. I would not have been able to hold my tongue.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Not defending the guy's behavior but I had a billing issue with Verizon a couple of years ago that required over 55 separate phone calls from me to try and resolve. I have been this close ---->||<----- to where that guy was at.

Every single one of the CS reps sounded like the CS rep in the recording, completely incompetent and condescending...."Gee sir, why don't you tell me your problem and I will see what I can do....".

Corporate entities become so insulated with their huge automated CS phone menu systems and pools of untrained and uncaring CS reps that I suspect this happens over and over. Just think for a second how frustrated that guy on the phone must have been to get to that point.

Still pretty funny to hear someone have a total meltdown...

We had Sprint Mobile Phone Service many years ago. Over a thousand hours on the phone with Sprint and hundreds of excuses from them. We had several employees give us their home phone numbers during the process so we could speek off the record. We had 13 different phones and they finally terminated our 2 year contract. We still had all 13 phones and they never asked for them back so we donated them all to CASA after a year had gone by.

Back