cycleworld

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax190

Reaction score
anybody else read the letters about last months writeup (sounds like some jealous fuckers to me) waaaaaa!!

can't find it on cw site, boils down to overpriced and under powered, i think these potato heads compare all bikes. to the everyone has one crotch rocket

Maybe they compared it to the B-king:ummm:. I don't think that it should be compared to anything but itself and the Gen1 vmax. It really doesn't fit into any category other than "vmax".

Maybe they compared it to the B-king:ummm:. I don't think that it should be compared to anything but itself and the Gen1 vmax. It really doesn't fit into any category other than "vmax".

One guy did say that yamaha made it slower then the 1st generation. I think he was refering to top speed. WAH WAH WAH!

This is all expected. These people hear of / see pictures of one bad ass machine and start to get worried. They sing a different tune once they see one in person or even get a chance to ride one. Wait until the next big player gets a write up, there will be plenty of whiners there as well.

Latest posts

Back