Darwin takes another

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Witnesses tell deputies 41-year-old man may have been texting before his mo-ped crashed into pole.
Bernalillo County sheriff's deputies were dispatched to Blake Road and Joe Sanchez SW around 9 p.m. Sunday after a report of a single-vehicle crash involving a scotter that had crashed into a telephone pole, sheriff's spokeswoman Erin Kinnard Thompson told ABQjournal.com.
Deputies found 41-year-old Douglas Flores unconscious and not breathing at the scene, and when emergency medical personnel responded, he was pronounced dead, Kinnard Thompson said.
Witnesses told deputies that they saw the man possibly text-messaging as he drove west on Blake SW just before he lost control of the scooter and crashed into the pole, Kinnard Thompson told us.
There was no evidence of alcohol involved in the accident, she said.
Deputies told KOAT-TV that the man was not wearing a helmet.

Linkage

Yep, I live 80 miles from albuquerque saw the report. ABQ has a law
banning cell phones in moving vehicles. Always got to be a guy trying
to retard the learning curve though. For that fact a good chunk of the
drivers there are, see folks on their cells all the time. APD doesn't
enforce it that well. Not sure how the hell the guy figured texting while
riding was a smart thing.

:404:

what a dead dickhead ! I feel for his family , but what a dick ! I HOPE HE WAS TEXTING SHANIA TWAIN OR FAITH HILL ! SHIT I MAY HAVE DONE THE SAME THING !:rofl_200:

what a dead dickhead ! I feel for his family , but what a dick ! I HOPE HE WAS TEXTING SHANIA TWAIN OR FAITH HILL ! SHIT I MAY HAVE DONE THE SAME THING !:rofl_200:

mmmmm Hot Babes...
I actually got to meet Faith Hill at a concert here. Only got to say Hi as she walked by. She is more petite in person, I thought. But Man Ohh Man!!! Devine.

Back