DID I HEAR THIS RIGHT?????? 135mph top!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chrysler Hemi, the newer one in the current charger R/T, goes well over 105.

i know, I had one pass me (more like fly by me, when i was moving 135 on the Vmax. I checked online and CPU cutoff is at 145 on the Charger Hemi.

I have the Hemi Truck

I have almost seen the light a few times at high speeds with the wobbling that takes place! Makes me nervous now. New Max won't have that problem, as I'm told, it could be a lie.

They are using them in Arkansa as there state police cars. A friend out was chased by one while he was riding his 08 Honda CBR 1000 he said he had a lil bit of a rough time losing him during the chase. He had to run 155+ to make any ground
MAN I LOVE COP RUNNING STORIES ! :biglaugh:

I have almost seen the light a few times at high speeds with the wobbling that takes place! Makes me nervous now. New Max won't have that problem, as I'm told, it could be a lie.

No way it should/will wobble. If it does, Yamaha should be sued back to the stone age. No excuse for that, now.

Yupp it will only do 135,, and ya know what else,, on the test ride it only got 26-31 MPG... So now bitch.. I also dont think it has cruise control damn what a POS for 17K hahn??

I heard the new 09 Goldwing will have optional wheeliebars though..

Yupp it will only do 135,, and ya know what else,, on the test ride it only got 26-31 MPG... So now bitch.. I also dont think it has cruise control damn what a POS for 17K hahn??

I heard the new 09 Goldwing will have optional wheeliebars though..

Last tank I figured on my 2002 only got 28 MPG. I stopped paying attention to economy, whatever she burns, she's worth it!

Latest posts

Back