Engine leg guards?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleG

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the leg guards I have seen on various max's. They mount to the frame just behind the scoops, they have holes in them as well. I can not seem to find the maker. I have seen them on a few members bikes on here. These would fit the theme of my Max. Thanks for anyone's help.

I like them, and these are good quality. They add more of a "street racer" look to the Vmax.

Cool, is there a manufacturer name anywhere on them in case I can't get ahold of your seller, I guess I could make some but pre made is more time practical, kids....wife...yadayadayada.

I found the leg guard guy based off your ebay link, he has been emailing me. He will have some ready in 2 weeks if anyone wants some. $75 for polished or black, $55 for unpolished. Plus shipping of course

Thanks again

Am I the only one who thinks that these leg guards cover up too much of the gorgeous engine??
At first I thought they looked awesome but after giving it done thought, I wanted the to give the engine a clearer view.

Lee

Am I the only one who thinks that these leg guards cover up too much of the gorgeous engine??
At first I thought they looked awesome but after giving it done thought, I wanted the to give the engine a clearer view.

Lee

LOL...Tomato...tomaaato my friend. Thats ok, if we all liked the same things, all of our Vmax would look just alike.

I just wish mine would stay cool. They have tendency to heat up. I speak of the guards of course lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Of course the guards, ha. So how hot? To hot to touch or annoying on the leg? Just curious because here in Arizona it is like living on the surface of the sun most of the year.

I have about the same heat here in the Philippines. You can touch it without issue, it's just annoying to feel the heat on the leg. I think isolating them a bit would be great.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Oklahoma can be a bit hot....and as long as your not riding with shorts on...I dont think it is an issue.

Back