• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Frame brace wanted

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxyfull power

Reaction score
I am looking for a VMAX frame brace for my 1991 full power.
Any design welcome

Last edited:
I think I have a gloss black pair of our double tubes on hand. Email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• 2019-2002-v-max-impulse-buy-5.jpg
    2019-2002-v-max-impulse-buy-5.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Double Tube Frame Brace 2.JPG
    Double Tube Frame Brace 2.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Gloss double tube frame brace.jpg
    Gloss double tube frame brace.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 25
Hi Sean,
Are the frame braces for looks only, or do they actually provide stability to the bike?
I cant speak for anyone but my self for me it was a definite game changer on a 2005 you can feel the difference. maybe it was placebo but i dont think so at the same time i also did the frame bushings and a fork brace night and day

I cant speak for anyone but my self for me it was a definite game changer on a 2005 you can feel the difference. maybe it was placebo but i dont think so at the same time i also did the frame bushings and a fork brace night and day
Agreed! I welded in the back tabs. I have the RMS braces. The frame braces, solid motor mounts and a billit block fork brace will tighten you up nice.

It’s actually stuff that should probably been engineered into the bike all I can tell you is that the transformation with the mentioned parts is a game changer best money spent I forgot above that I also did the steering head bearing as well
Very important for me I never use chinesium bearings only the best that I can find all around the bike. Booney road twisting howler for sure!

My 2 cents
Peter

What exactly are you guys experiencing? Vibrating through the frame on stock engines?
Frame flex or frame wag LOL, looks and sounds funny writing this till you experience it.
Now for sure, I'll say I have never had the vibration some say they have felt with or through solid mounts.
As I have mentioned before about my bike, the added length, weight and rotating mass all work toward said "frame flex".

As they have mentioned they do work to enhance the rigidity of the chassis. You can add to it even more by using solid motor mounts at the same time creating triangulation to the chassis.

Back