• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1986 VMAX 38k miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot more to this one that is evident from the pic. Looks like a 1993+ front end & calipers/rotors, a BIG plus in my opinion. Crash bars (factory issue), Progressive Suspension rear shocks, dunno what else.

For the year and the miles, a bit high in price, to my FL taste. I would offer $3K (only if you can confirm not any major issues, like a bad 2nd gear, or overheating) because if he's really interested in selling, that should get him to counter-offer. It looks like it needs cosmetics, but if it's a good performer, and he wants to sell it, I think a bird in the hand w/$3K would be a powerful incentive to take the $ & go on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 22
A lot more to this one that is evident from the pic. Looks like a 1993+ front end & calipers/rotors, a BIG plus in my opinion. Crash bars (factory issue), Progressive Suspension rear shocks, dunno what else.

For the year and the miles, a bit high in price, to my FL taste. I would offer $3K (only if you can confirm not any major issues, like a bad 2nd gear, or overheating) because if he's really interested in selling, that should get him to counter-offer. It looks like it needs cosmetics, but if it's a good performer, and he wants to sell it, I think a bird in the hand w/$3K would be a powerful incentive to take the $ & go on.
A bit high in price? He has it posted at over $33,000 for pete's sake!!:rofl_200:

Back