• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 1 aftermarket scoops and side covers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westly

Reaction score
SOLD

I have a set of fiberglass scoops and side covers for a Gen 1 (1995-2007) Vmax. I think they are from Exactrep, but I might be wrong. Bought them years ago from someone who had them professionally painted with that color shift paint, back when it was all the rage. This is the green to purple variety. Paint is in really good condition (although I was never going to keep this color). There are a couple of nicks from storage (I reckon) on the scoops and I pointed them out in the pics, anything else in the pics is a reflection or dust etc. There's a pic of the back so you can see the fiberglass construction. The scoops have hole screens mounted on the front as you can see in pics. These are quality made pieces.

$250 for the set + shipping to your location from PHX area, or pick up locally. PayPal OK.

IMG_3599.JPG

IMG_3600.JPG

IMG_3601.JPG

IMG_3602.JPG

IMG_3603.JPG

IMG_3604.JPG

IMG_3605.JPG

IMG_E3606.JPG

Last edited:
I have a set of fiberglass scoops and side covers for a Gen 1 (1995-2007) Vmax. I think they are from Exactrep, but I might be wrong. Bought them years ago from someone who had them professionally painted with that color shift paint, back when it was all the rage. This is the green to purple variety. Paint is in really good condition (although I was never going to keep this color). There are a couple of nicks from storage (I reckon) on the scoops and I pointed them out in the pics, anything else in the pics is a reflection or dust etc. There's a pic of the back so you can see the fiberglass construction. The scoops have hole screens mounted on the front as you can see in pics. These are quality made pieces.

$250 für das Set + Versand an Ihren Standort aus dem PHX-Bereich oder Abholung vor Ort. PayPal-OK.

View attachment 77827

View attachment 77828

View attachment 77829

View attachment 77830

View attachment 77831

View attachment 77832

View attachment 77833

View attachment 77834
[/ZITIEREN]

Back