• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Gen 1 slide springs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few sets here. Your S7 slides should work just fine with a stock seutp though.

Now that's a honest answer! You could of sold me springs I really didn't need. I was just wondering about the throttle opening faster if it would affect stock air/fuel flow or anything else.

Thanks

It will let the slides come on just a shade sooner. Not a problem. The S1/S7 springs are the same. Of course shorter and softer then stock.

There was a model year of the Honda SL350 that proved to be very-susceptible to throttle slide return spring length and strength. It caused problems with carburetion on rough ground, but not so-much on the street.

The SL350 was strong and reliable, but heavy, The second year they removed nearly 60 lbs from the bike, and handling improved significantly.

There was a model year of the Honda SL350 that proved to be very-susceptible to throttle slide return spring length and strength. It caused problems with carburetion on rough ground, but not so-much on the street.

The SL350 was strong and reliable, but heavy, The second year they removed nearly 60 lbs from the bike, and handling improved significantly.
Ahhhh...the Honda SL 350, brings back fun memories. When I was 16 yrs old I traded my Suzuki 90 to a friend for one. You could do long wheelies effortlessly with that bike and go off road right after.

Back