Gen 2 Engine Development begins

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man im pretty pumped. I think if the price is right id consider going in on this!
This engine has the following custom items going on/in it:
  • Custom Stroker Crankshaft
  • Custom Rods
  • Custom Pistons (BIG BORE)
  • Bored/Plated Cases
  • Custom Cams
  • Custom Porting
  • Custom Valves
  • Custom Valve Springs
  • Cryo/REM Internals
  • DLC Valve Train Components
  • Custom Velocity Stacks
  • Possibly Bored Throttle Bodies
  • MaxxECU Engine Management w/TRACTION CONTROL & Launch Control, and Wide Band Closed-Loop Fuel Control
All that is approximately $20k without Engine Removal/Replacement labor and the tuning gets handled with the MaxxECU. It's extra for additional set-up or tuning. Many people will find that unreasonable or out of reach. But, for those who can afford, and appreciate it, it will be ear-to-ear grinning fun.😬

This engine has the following custom items going on/in it:
  • Custom Stroker Crankshaft
  • Custom Rods
  • Custom Pistons (BIG BORE)
  • Bored/Plated Cases
  • Custom Cams
  • Custom Porting
  • Custom Valves
  • Custom Valve Springs
  • Cryo/REM Internals
  • DLC Valve Train Components
  • Custom Velocity Stacks
  • Possibly Bored Throttle Bodies
  • MaxxECU Engine Management w/TRACTION CONTROL & Launch Control, and Wide Band Closed-Loop Fuel Control
All that is approximately $20k without Engine Removal/Replacement labor and the tuning gets handled with the MaxxECU. It's extra for additional set-up or tuning. Many people will find that unreasonable or out of reach. But, for those who can afford, and appreciate it, it will be ear-to-ear grinning fun.😬
That was actually less than I expected. Is there any way to offer it in stages. I.e. better flowing heads, valves, cams, throttle body, velocity stacks, tuning as a stage 1/2?

That was actually less than I expected. Is there any way to offer it in stages. I.e. better flowing heads, valves, cams, throttle body, velocity stacks, tuning as a stage 1/2?
I would love an additional 10-15% power and remain streetable if thats even possible. This might be a more approachable/affordable option for those of us who might be put off by investing 30,000$ at a 18,000$ bike.

I would love an additional 10-15% power and remain streetable if thats even possible. This might be a more approachable/affordable option for those of us who might be put off by investing 30,000$ at a 18,000$ bike.
Yes, absolutely an option to do it like that.

Hi! developments?;)
Pistons are Done
Rods are Done
Cases are Sleeved, Bored and Plated
Cams are being made now
Stroker Crank is being finished now
We're 1/2 way through head and valve development
Bike is being shipped to us now for base dyno and engine swap.
Big-Air kit ordered, with filters
Looking at possibly boring throttle bodies

Mike Norman
G-Force Performance Center

Back