• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Generation One Corbin Saddle For Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94 V-Max Rider

Reaction score
This saddle is in very good condition. It includes proper mounting hardware. As you can see, it has the yellow piping, but the color can be changed to suit your bike using vinyl paint. The price is $295.00 plus shipping. These seats go for $439.00 new. If it doesn't sell, I'll list it on E-Bay.

corbin_02-81106238.jpg

corbin_01-7029074.jpg

corbin_04-87048780.jpg

corbin_03-20462422.jpg

It's the yellow piping that's going to be the deal killer. Unless you have a yellow bike, you probably don't want it. I'm sure painting over that piping is NOT going to be an easy chore. Plus, it's the early generation seat with the flap, and personally, I'll never own another one. I could not fit my hand in there to get the gas cap off, and I'm not a huge guy. Most guys end up running them with no bolts holding them on, just so they can pull it off to get gas!

Plus there is the new plug style, like new in carbon fiber for sale for a lot less shipped in these classifieds. eBay will probably be your best return and chance at finding a yellow Max owner looking to upgrade.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

I really like the seat. I'd keep it if it wasn't for the fact that it's a bit too wide for me. While the seat height is lower than stock, it's also wider. Being slight of stature, it's just not suitable for me. And yes, it's a bit of a nuisance when it comes time to fuel up. I'm considering a Morely seat or a Maxgasser if I can sell the Corbin. I've since listed it on E-Bay.

How would bolting it down make your hand fit down that hole any easier? They leave the bolts out so they can take the seat completely off to gas it up!

I do not bolt down my seat and can take the whole seat off to get at the gas cap or access the underneath.

Wait you can gas up a Vmax without taking the Corbin seat off? :rofl_200:

Personally I find the looks I get every time I fill up with my seat next to me on the ground amusing. Once this seat wears out however I will definitely go with something more practical. The Corbin may beat a stock seat but it is far from ideal.

My post said I hear alot of guys DONT bolt thier seats down to get at their gas caps easier.Thats what I do presently with my stock seat.I guess I just repeated what you said Tornado.

Back