Great Rides Mapped

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a favorite route, or want to maybe find a great route that another rider found? Here is a database of great rides from around the world!
Map out your route here and post it on this site: http://www.motowhere.com/

WOW! Terrific site, Brian. The technology today just amazes me....so much so that I'm tempted to ditch my 8-track player for the latest gizmo - something called a "cassette deck" :punk:Whatever........
I can see this site will be great for planning my trip next year, to Newfoundland, and then another biggie in 2012, to the west coast and Alaska. Hopefully, on my way out, we can meet up for that beer that we talked about this past summer.
Thanks again, Miles

WOW! Terrific site, Brian. The technology today just amazes me....so much so that I'm tempted to ditch my 8-track player for the latest gizmo - something called a "cassette deck" :punk:Whatever........
I can see this site will be great for planning my trip next year, to Newfoundland, and then another biggie in 2012, to the west coast and Alaska. Hopefully, on my way out, we can meet up for that beer that we talked about this past summer.
Thanks again, Miles
Ha Ha, yeah 8 tracks those were the shit back in the early 70's! My brother works for the local water utility and they dug up a 8 track so he thought he'd show it to his 15 yo son but he didn't have any idea what it was! I LOL'd on that one, I wore out at least 4 Van Halen (their first album) 8 tracks out in my 69 Nova!:worthy:
Yeah, I missed your call somehow, my old phone would do that at times, so yep the first round is on me!:thumbs up:

Back