Guess what I got the GF

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max1139

Reaction score
:biglaugh:So, the GF says "I like those IPads, they're kinda neat.":eusa_dance:

I hear "I think a motorcycle is neat"
so I go buy this for her--
maxim.jpg

I think small bike (82 Maxim 650) She thinks a bit big. But she's happy and confused:ummm: and smiling:biglaugh:

But I find this on craigslist and now she's really happy. Yo know, the kind of happy they get when they just think of something and smile ... well, she likes this one that much.. Not even a mention of the IPad.
BTW, it's a '05 Hyosung 250
yep, big 'ol 250 cc's of raw power:rofl_200:
hyo.jpg

but it has a K&N filter on it, that helps!!!
hyoairfilter2.jpg

NICE, i just picked up a sweet ninja 250 for my GF. she says "i want a coach purse", i hear "i want a motorcycle!"

well, so far all she's done on either bike is sit and twist the throttle
vroom vroom:hippy biker:

"I want a coach purse.....":rofl_200:

I mean, why do they want those little things when, for the same money, you can have a big 'ol scooter??? I had looked at the ninja type bikes but she didn't want to lay on a bike she said, wanted to sit up and ride. so, cruiser it is.
I'm looking at some 500cc cruisers now because once summer gets here and she rides all the time, that 250 just isn't gonna be big enough IMO. And prices will be silly.

My Girl went and bought herself a coach purse and wallet.
she went to the local outlet mall 120 for the purse and 110 for a wallet.

I won't get her a bike. she knows the best place for her to be.Is on the back of the max. Or at home waiting for me to get back from a ride.

My Girl went and bought herself a coach purse and wallet.
she went to the local outlet mall 120 for the purse and 110 for a wallet.

I won't get her a bike. she knows the best place for her to be.Is on the back of the max. Or at home waiting for me to get back from a ride.

Old school ........... hoo rah :punk:

Back