Hillary Justice - Just A Theory

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media are really tearing you apart for That Scandal."

Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
Trump: "No, the other one."

Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"

Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"

Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"

Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"

Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?

Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"

Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"

Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"

Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"
Trump: "No the other one:"

Hillary: "The IRS targeting conservatives?"

Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"

Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"

Hillary: "Turning our backs on Israel?"

Hillary: "The joke Iran Nuke deal? "

Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "

Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"

Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"

Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"

Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"

Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"

Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"

Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"

Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware and China when Bill left Office?"
Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".
Everything above is true. Yet she still gets the Democratic vote? Does anyone understand this???

dannymax; Everything above is true. Yet she still gets the Democratic vote? Does anyone understand this???[/QUOTE said:
Because her only serious rival was leaning way too far to the left, and the majority of the Democratic voters realized that an EXTREME liberal would have less of a chance to win the Big Prize.
Unfortunately, the Republican voters didn't see it this way. They elected the candidate with the most extreme right-leaning views, someone who is quickly going off the rails, and taking the Republican party with him.
Ms. Clinton will not only win, she will win by a landslide majority.
Cheers!

Because her only serious rival was leaning way too far to the left, and the majority of the Democratic voters realized that an EXTREME liberal would have less of a chance to win the Big Prize.
Unfortunately, the Republican voters didn't see it this way. They elected the candidate with the most extreme right-leaning views, someone who is quickly going off the rails, and taking the Republican party with him.
Ms. Clinton will not only win, she will win by a landslide majority.
Cheers!

I'm starting to think that Trump does not actually want to be POTUS. The only one hes running against at full scale is Clinton. He doesnt have to do anything but dial back the purely stupid inflammatory remarks and it's his. But no... he cant keep his stupid fucking mouth shut, every day he says something so impossibly stupid and showcases his lack of character and blinding idiocy. I think he's derailing his campaign intentionally, theres no other explanation for his displays. I absolutly hate the dude but we still need him to displace Clinton in this election, but I'm no longer convinced he even wants to. I'm starting to believe he's like a penised Kardashian-esque attention whore basking in the spotlight with no regard to the damage hes doing or even recognizes our dire need to keep that fucking cunt out of office. What can and will directly, adversely and quickly effect the well being of America/Americans is just a joke to him. I super hope he pulls it together just long enough to keep her out, but I'm no longer convinced he is taking this seriously or has any desire to be in the white house.

Everytime Trump speaks it gives more credence to allegations of him being in bed with the Clintons.

I don't any candidate of the 4 currently up for the election are fit for duty.

Hillary for prison, then let the rest sort itself out.

Back