How to get pic in profile

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98jpvmax

Reaction score
Not sure what my deal is or if its not a option for me yet cause im a junior member yet but how do you get a pic next to your name like everyone else does i looked in my profile and tried finding a place to edit a pic but didnt see anything, im talking about like when you make a post and your name and statues comes up everyone else has a cool pic and i have nothing but 98jpmax and junior member.

Top of this page, click menuv, click user control panel look on the left coulmn and find edit avatar pic, click it and follow directions. Good luck...

Menu>Edit options>Edit avatar.

Choose example or uploud your own (remember to keep required specs of picture).
what's the trick for an animated avatar. the one I have is supposed to be but isn't. Looked online for a smaller version to meet the specs but it came out being a fixed image. The one I have on my computer is too large. ( 261KB) By the way what is that avatar your using? attack of the killer bunnies????
thanks in advance, Bill
ps, I figured it out. I used a resizing service. http://www.online-image-editor.com/ very easy to use.
thanks again, bill

Back