I just joined the Kerker club

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozy

Reaction score
Just won an auction on eBay for a complete Kerker exhaust. I think I'm gonna get the pipes powdercoated in silver and the can done in black. Should look pretty good on a black Vmax. Plus I gotta get a Comp baffle! I've heard them and they sound RIDICULOUS!

Too bad I won't GET the exhaust once it's all done well into winter.....can't ride it. Shit.....oh well. At least I can still go out to the garage and listen to her purrrrr.

Nothing comes close to the Kerker with a 2.5 Comp Baffle..:eusa_dance:

Your neighbors are going to love you!!

If you want it to know what the 2.5" comp baffle will sound like, take out the small baffle and just put the cap back on. If you want it to be just stupid loud, just out the baffle and cap.... It's like you are at a stock car race.... heads will turn!!!!

Just won an auction on eBay for a complete Kerker exhaust. I think I'm gonna get the pipes powdercoated in silver and the can done in black. Should look pretty good on a black Vmax. Plus I gotta get a Comp baffle! I've heard them and they sound RIDICULOUS!

Too bad I won't GET the exhaust once it's all done well into winter.....can't ride it. Shit.....oh well. At least I can still go out to the garage and listen to her purrrrr.

You should ride someone's VMax that has a Comp baffle in it before you buy one. I have the stock one and the 2.5 inch Comp baffle and the stock size stays in there 99 percent of the time. Plus you will want good earplugs and a lot of aspirins if you go for a long ride with the Comp baffles.

You should ride someone's VMax that has a Comp baffle in it before you buy one. I have the stock one and the 2.5 inch Comp baffle and the stock size stays in there 99 percent of the time. Plus you will want good earplugs and a lot of aspirins if you go for a long ride with the Comp baffles.

Yeah about that...there is NO ONE around here that has a Vmax.....let alone a Vmax with the Kerker exhaust. Throw in the comp baffle and forget trying to find someone with that setup.
I looooooooove loud.....as loud as I can get. So most likely I'll get the comp.
I want everyone to KNOW that I'm about to roll through.

Oh...and I can only find very few video clips of the Kerker with a comp baffle on the internet.
Does anyone have good sound or video clips of theirs? I found this one online but it is only at idle and with a small little blip of the throttle. I wanna hear it REVVED UP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXyjjlZZVHg

Oh...and I can only find very few video clips of the Kerker with a comp baffle on the internet.
Does anyone have good sound or video clips of theirs? I found this one online but it is only at idle and with a small little blip of the throttle. I wanna hear it REVVED UP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXyjjlZZVHg

This is true and part of the reason I put on a turn down tip, It has helped big time.. The onlytime it gets loud to annoy your right ear is when your cruising down the interstate for any length of time...

I suggest if you are going to install the comp baffle and you commute on the interstate regulary get a turndown tip for it, this will stop the ear ringing but keep it loud to piss off cars you pass, even more so ride along side someone that is on a cell phone they get pissed :rofl_200:

keep it loud to piss off cars you pass, even more so ride along side someone that is on a cell phone they get pissed :rofl_200:

I LOOOOOVE doing that! I only have stock pipes, but the guts and everything possible has been taken out so it's got some sound to it. I piss people off like crazy. Had a group of Mexicans that sit in their backyard give me the finger when I went by once because I rapped on it. hehehehehe

Back