Is the term Mod Monkey what I think I have?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
I have noticed that the more I am here reading posts there is always something that sounds like I should have it on my bike.. Do I have the Mod Monkey???

As soon as I get my carbs back from Sean tomorrow and get it running again I think I am done........ unless I see something really cool....

I have a fit with my carbs and I see some changing out engines.....lol I guess knowing Sean builds them I would consider it also but that is one Mod I won't be needing......lol I saw about 2-3 VMAX motors on Ebay just this morning.... Wonder if any of you are looking at those ??

You are in the beginning stages of "Monkeyitis" for sure!!! Soon you will start hearing them telling you that you MUST mod something:biglaugh: Once you start there is no turning back my friend it is best to EMBRACE THE MONKEY!!!!

Uh oh...........lol There should be a support sub forum on here for addicts :rofl_200:

Uh oh...........lol There should be a support sub forum on here for addicts :rofl_200:

You are in the "Support forum", we will support you by helping you spend your money by showing your Monkey what he needs to tell you to do:rofl_200: Trust me, Toxic was STOCK when I joined the forum and now look LOL:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

You are in the "Support forum", we will support you by helping you spend your money by showing your Monkey what he needs to tell you to do:rofl_200: Trust me, Toxic was STOCK when I joined the forum and now look LOL:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
I've never seen Toxic, do you have pic's in the gallery?

I've never seen Toxic, do you have pic's in the gallery?

Yep, in my profile and pick an album...... Or you can go to the Ontario VMOA Chapter section of this forum, look at the Toronto Supershow thread from January of 2010. Just to simplify here it is LOL...

Attachments

• 2010+Toronto+SuperShow+004.jpg
    2010+Toronto+SuperShow+004.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 14
Yep, in my profile and pick an album...... Or you can go to the Ontario VMOA Chapter section of this forum, look at the Toronto Supershow thread from January of 2010. Just to simplify here it is LOL...

WoW nope not stock anymore :rofl_200:

Funny thing is it doesn't look like that anymore either LOL...... Will be posting pics post chain drive conversion tomorrow night in my "Toxic Update" thread.

Back