Is't Sean vendor?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
firefly said:
I am saying that Sean is a vendor and a moderator so why is the vendor section empty?

No vendor has expressed an interest in posting in that section yet. Probably most vendors are too busy at the bike shows right now too. When the show circuit slows down, there will probably be more interest then.

Buster Hymen said:
No vendor has expressed an interest in posting in that section yet. Probably most vendors are too busy at the bike shows right now too. When the show circuit slows down, there will probably be more interest then.

keep in mind I am a member and vmax rider first and a vendor second. However, I think I tried checking that section out before and it wouldn't let me post anything. Maybe I am doing it incorrectly???

Sean

one2dmax said:
keep in mind I am a member and vmax rider first and a vendor second. However, I think I tried checking that section out before and it wouldn't let me post anything. Maybe I am doing it incorrectly???

Sean
You were doing it right, but I forgot to add the comment to request posting access to it! :29: That might explain the lack of interest! Haha... Any ways I'd like to set it up as sub forums so each vendor got their own sub forum and let me know what to call the sub forum. I thought this approach might prevent any "vendor posting wars" however I'm open to feedback if everyone wants to see all the vendors in 1 unsorted forum.

Back