• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted JP Morgen EX KOSMAN Wizard is willing to make wheels, but need Cush drives

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frame Modification (cut out cross tube, weld it back in (or C-Notch it), custom swingarm, wheel/brakes, take engine ALL the way apart, machine cases, make custom sealing bearing assembly, Make custom sprocket adapters, make solid motor mounts, make engine brace to frame on LH side (keeps the chain from walking off the front sprocket). Replace seals every so often since it WILL leak on you.

Oh yea, and notch the fuel tank and give up a gallon of an already small tank. If you make an extended swingarm then you can extend the back of the tank to regain some of the lost volume.

Frame Modification (cut out cross tube, weld it back in (or C-Notch it), custom swingarm, wheel/brakes, take engine ALL the way apart, machine cases, make custom sealing bearing assembly, Make custom sprocket adapters, make solid motor mounts, make engine brace to frame on LH side (keeps the chain from walking off the front sprocket). Replace seals every so often since it WILL leak on you.
Sadlly after my stroke in 2015 I even confused lefty lossy so i need to use ratchets with blue and red tape to tell me if i'm making something Tight or losse..
Sad 20 years before I took 67 H1 Helos apart rebuilded in Composites..

So no more complicated work, hell i can varelly fix my own bicycle after building at least 20 just for me

Sadlly after my stroke in 2015 I even confused lefty lossy so i need to use ratchets with blue and red tape to tell me if i'm making something Tight or losse..
Sad 20 years before I took 67 H1 Helos apart rebuilded in Composites..

So no more complicated work, hell i can varelly fix my own bicycle after building at least 200 just for me

Back