Looking for a set of carbs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrettT

Reaction score
Title says it, i'm looking for a good set of carbs for my 06. would like a plug and play if possible

This bike i bought with the carbs off and sent them off but they were in horrible condition inside and the cost was way too much

This bike i bought with the carbs off and sent them off but they were in horrible condition inside and the cost was way too much
I have not seen a whole lot of them that I could not rebuild. I have had a few air fuel mixture screws I could not get out. I can build you a set and sell outright but it's not going to be real cheap.

I have not seen a whole lot of them that I could not rebuild. I have had a few air fuel mixture screws I could not get out. I can build you a set and sell outright but it's not going to be real cheap.
what kind of price are you talking about

$ 700 plus shipping and PayPal fees
I just found my other set of carbs i forgot i had and although they are kinda rough the inside of the bowls don't look horrible. The needles will need replacing, the diaphragms look good and pliable and floats are good. What is your price on these, i know there could be some extra cost when there examined

I just found my other set of carbs i forgot i had and although they are kinda rough the inside of the bowls don't look horrible. The needles will need replacing, the diaphragms look good and pliable and floats are good. What is your price on these, i know there could be some extra cost when there examined
I start at $ 475 plus shipping on rebuilds . If you want to email me [email protected] we can talk more or you can give me a call 813 270 0000 I can't always get to the phone since I work by myself but will call back asap.

Back