mechanic in colorado

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm near Wichita so a days drive. BUT, don't bring the bike as I am way too backed up on that kind of stuff. If you have spun a bearing then I highly suggest a replacement set of cases (reuse your heads/cams, trans and other parts). I have those available too if desired.

I'm near Wichita so a days drive. BUT, don't bring the bike as I am way too backed up on that kind of stuff. If you have spun a bearing then I highly suggest a replacement set of cases (reuse your heads/cams, trans and other parts). I have those available too if desired.
Hello ,thanks for the info. How much would upper and lower cases with crank and bearings cost? One journal on mine is scored and one cylinder also. If rebore is needed do you think a good machine shop could do that? thanks again for your help. Wayne

Email me at [email protected] and I can get you the options I currently have. Boring out one of these engines is not for the average machine shop. They have to be able to do a blind bore (stopping before they crash the boring bar on internal webbing) on a table that can tilt since the deck surface is not square to the case half.

Back