Mess'n around with my camera

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxcruzer

Reaction score
It was starting to cool off the other night when I decided to go for a ride. I found myself in the industrial area and decided to snap some photo's before it got to dark. Still not quite what I was looking for but I'll keep them for now.

KP

Attachments

• Vmax 2010 033.jpg
    Vmax 2010 033.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Vmax 2010 048.jpg
    Vmax 2010 048.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Vmax 2010 039.jpg
    Vmax 2010 039.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 75
ya nice bike! i am liking those frame braces. are they straight bolt on? where u get them?
rear rim, is that stock?

It was starting to cool off the other night when I decided to go for a ride. I found myself in the industrial area and decided to snap some photo's before it got to dark. Still not quite what I was looking for but I'll keep them for now.

KP[/QUOTE cooool looking, pics and that bike is surly somthing to b proud of, i'am sure the mod monkey is soooooo proud of u too. hey u got red dye in your water? noticed that bright red showing through the pump cover.:clapping::punk::eusa_dance:

Beautiful bike and great pics - that's some tastefully done mods - always loved that headlight on the max

Mike

dude nice!! i had no idea you rode a pimped out max.

what r your plans with the side covers/radiator covers and scoop inserts? i think if you brightened those up it would make that evil engine stand out some moar

Sorry for the late replies. I'm at the coast with the wife for the weekend. no wifi till now.

Yes those are a bolt on brace, I think I got them from Boxenstopp.

No on the dye in the coolant, its toyota red made for aluminum engines and works well.

Rear rim is widened to a 6X17. This is the last summer for that tire too so there WILL be a burnout vid on its last day on earth. Kinda looking forward to that.

As for the side covers etc...Not sure yet, guess I'm waiting for that one thing that says "hell yes! I need those". I over did it with the mod $ this last winter and it ran into summer before I could ride, My riding year is short anyway so for now I'm gonna put some miles on her. I'm smart enough to never say "I'm done" coz we all know thats not gonna happen.

Thanks for all the props guys, I have some hard work and $$ in her. I'm not one to fish for compliments but it is what it is. Thats one of the things I like about the Max and its owners, all different in their ways and I can appreciate the individuality of the mods we all do even if its not something I would personally do.

I'm by no means a pro photog but I'm always looking for that really nice pic.

Back