Might be the next vmax owner....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think what we are all trying to tell you in various ways is that the vmax is not the best idea for you right now. You would probably be best off getting experience on a tamer ride until you are ready and still want a vmax.

What's the rush? You are only 17 years old and the vmax isn't going anywhere. It has been around for over 20 years and will be around when you are ready to try and tame it.

:cheers: Mike

I didn't have to read all the pages before I give you my thoughts.
How much do you love life ? Your age, I'm not saying your a kid. But rather a youg man. We have all been that age - remember we are not telling you this because we don't want to see you get the bike but rather because we a old and mature enough to care about someone we don't even know. You may be fine and live till your eighty, but the odds will be against you if you get this bike !

I learned on a rz350 little fast bike but if I had gotten a Vmax then I wouldn't be here writting this. I'm not joking. I had a few things happen and if it wasn't a size of bike I could handle, I'd be dead ! It will be cheaper to ensure and just makes more sense to go smaller. Ride a tame cruiser for at least 3 to 5 seasons before you jump on a Max. The reason being - most of us have families to think before we let balls think for our brains. If your a smart guy you will let it go for a few years, there is nothing wrong with waiting ! I had to wait 10 years before I could go out and buy mine. That was just because I had priorities. I knew oneday I would have one. If you cannot wait a while for this bike - then you don't have the will power to keep it in control and you will likely kill yourself. Be smart, forget the Max for now please..... Put some miles under your belt first, But - it's your life. There are many things in life to enjoy, other then riding this bike and looking cool.

Back