Muscle Swingarms

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice lookin work Sean. I'm gonna try an sneak out to the garage maybe this afternoon an try to get my swing arm off and sent your way.
How's your schedule look? I don't want to be overloading you , tends to happen as we get closer to spring,..

we've got a few core arms we can use and send in advance. Saves you downtime.

Sean

Kewl,...That would be good. Do you sell the swing arm bearings , and if you do , how much for them? I like to go back with new bearings when I do an install.
Not to worry about the powder coat,..i can do that here.
That mono shock looks trick.:clapping::punk:

I do have the bearings but I'm not as cheap as Gary can get them for you. But maybe by the time you add shipping of the arm and shipping of the bearings from him we can close that gap up. I don't have the pricing right now - sorry. I like to install new bearings and seals when you get a new arm.

I've got one stock length arm on hand and I may have one 3" over on hand (no shaft). Both are already coated in gloss black though. You can take off $50 if you just need it bare.

Sean

It might be easier to send you mine,...I won't be riding for another month,..we still have ice n snow all over.
I was hoping to get the 3" over, braced with a shaft from you,...PC I can get done here,...but if you had one already PC I'd take it .
I'll get my butt in gear and ship it as soon as I can. I'll sand blast it for you, make it easier to weld.

Sand blast the paint off does make it easier. Shoot me an email and i'll try to check and see what I have on hand right now. It still won't take us long to put one together anyway if you do want to save the few bucks and get it coated where you know the people. I just moved (not the shop) and my welder bought our old house and he is moving in this weekend. By the time you get it here I am sure he can get started on it right away. Probably have it ready within a few weeks turn-around - maybe less.

Sean
[email protected]

Sand blast the paint off does make it easier. Shoot me an email and i'll try to check and see what I have on hand right now. It still won't take us long to put one together anyway if you do want to save the few bucks and get it coated where you know the people. I just moved (not the shop) and my welder bought our old house and he is moving in this weekend. By the time you get it here I am sure he can get started on it right away. Probably have it ready within a few weeks turn-around - maybe less.

Sean
[email protected]

Sean are you talking about the young kid, Ryan I think was his name, buying your house? Nice house for a young kid.

yes, Beths old house wasn't anything fancy but in good condition. 2 bed 1 bath. Our new house is quite a bit larger. Depending on if and when we have any kids we might even have a spare room if you come out again.

Sean

anyone running the 3" over arm need some feedback on how low the rear sits with it.
chris

Back