My favorite report excerpt about the VMax...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikeShack

Reaction score
"
Poet William Blake famously wrote ?the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.? It?s exactly the type of esoteric phrase you?d expect a college English professor to pick as essay question for final exam. And the road of excess? It?s certainly an apt description, in a wholly vulgar way, of Motorcycle USA?s recent comparison test of the Suzuki B-King and Star VMAX.

As for the palace of wisdom? The quote only half applies, because the typical behavior aboard these two renegade street bikes is anything but wise. I know riding the freakishly powerful street bikes devolved my brain from human, way past monkey, to somewhere in the lizard realm where all I understood was base lust for throttle and blurred peripheral vision. I still fumble through my wallet on occasion to confirm a valid driver?s license indeed exists."

Bart Madson - Managing Editor for Cycle USA (03/27/09)

:rofl_200: I have to agree... my mind has never, never been the same after bringing the VMax home... :eusa_dance:

Ahhhh so this why, the Mod Monkey has my nuts in a vice. It's because he is evolutionarily superior to me. Hahaha.

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

Back