My new ride...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
A few pics of my 2005 Vmax.... I finally got to put a couple miles on it today
( about 30) and I must say it ran great! Wow, what an upgrade from my 85 Vmax ....This bike is so clean and new with under 2000 miles on it why do I feel a monkey on my back already? It keeps telling me to do this, change that, what the heck is that? I just want to ride it for a while and see if I want to change anything, damn it! I took my son for a short ride today and he loves the back rest, I felt more comfortable also knowing he won't slip off the back lol. So for now.... I'm going to just ride and enjoy it the way it is, Allen made some nice mods. The full exhaust is sweet and it is tuned vary nice.

Attachments

• 2005 Vmax 002.jpg
    2005 Vmax 002.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 2005 Vmax 005.jpg
    2005 Vmax 005.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 2005 Vmax 006.jpg
    2005 Vmax 006.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 2005 Vmax 007.jpg
    2005 Vmax 007.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 40
Lovely ride! Looks great and sorted with that HMF exhaust.

I reckon all you need to do to feed the monkey is fit a Morley Muscle seat.

You gonna keep the '85 or let it go now?

Gotta ask ya 2Fear...is that stock '05 paint? It seems a little deeper and seems to catch the light more than any other I've seen.

Those HMF pipes look GREAT, bet she growls nice too!

Nice score! :punk:

Gotta ask ya 2Fear...is that stock '05 paint? It seems a little deeper and seems to catch the light more than any other I've seen.

Those HMF pipes look GREAT, bet she growls nice too!

Nice score! :punk:

Stock paint, must be the 8 coats of polish I put on it lol. It for sure growls, sounds nice!

Back