• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need a few small items please

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaTownV-Max

Reaction score
I'm looking for a front brake M/C, right side scoop, and right side engine case guard for my Gen 1. Any help from my fellow members would be greatly appreciated. PM me with prices and I'll need the parts shipped to Seattle. Thanks so much as always guys and gals.

Come to think of it I also need one of the stock handlebar clamp fascia thing that the front turn signals mount to. Commonly removed by custom 'Max builders when they swap bars and or instrument clusters out. You know the one, that ugly goose neck looking thing the HL is cradled by... Any condition is OK for that- I can paint it if need be.. Thanks again!

(Yes, in answer to your question- we had a slight "getoff" incident a while back..)

Come to think of it I also need one of the stock handlebar clamp fascia thing that the front turn signals mount to. Commonly removed by custom 'Max builders when they swap bars and or instrument clusters out. You know the one, that ugly goose neck looking thing the HL is cradled by... Any condition is OK for that- I can paint it if need be.. Thanks again!

(Yes, in answer to your question- we had a slight "getoff" incident a while back..)

I have you covered on this. Let me dig it out of the garage.
PM me your address and I'll get it out to you.

Back