New Lid!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbretthorton

Reaction score
Got a new lid today!!
Shoei X12!!

Attachments

• DSC_1240.jpg
    DSC_1240.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 65
Nice helmet! I had a Shoei when I had my V65 and I loved it. It actually saved my life! I was looking to get another one and someday will but just like alot of things they went WAY up in price. But like they say if you have a $10 head buy a $10 helmet. I just can't afford that philosophy right now. Ed✨

Yep, Shoei is a nice helmet. I bought the first Shoei to use Kevlar, bought it used from a friend. Just threw it away last week. I have an RF1100 I think it is, bought it @ Daytona yrs ago, still use it as a passenger helmet. I don't do the passenger thing, really, my wife doesn't ride.

My current helmet is a Shark Evoline Series 2 ST "Moovit" which is an 'opening' helmet, I have had BMW and Shoei opening helmets, but this is much quieter, much more comfortable, and you can actually wear it open, as the chinbar rotates over the top of the helmet to about a ten o'clock position viewed from the right side. It accepts speakers & Bluetooth, has a removable liner, and the balance is superior to any other opening-chinbar helmet. It has the clear outer and flip down inner shield. Ventilation is better closed than either my Shoei DuoTec or BMW, and if you want 'more,' open the chinbar w/1 hand!

http://www.shark-helmets.com/produc...&langue=UNITED STATES UNITED STATES - English

You beat me to the post:biglaugh:. I finally retired my TZ1 after about 8 years. I must have tried on every helmet made before I found one that allowed my teeth to close without a cheek bite. Please hold the fat jokes:rofl_200:. The Scorpian 750 fits good is much quieter, and honestly feels lighter than my old Shoei. I love technology when it works!!:clapping: They have a retro model on sale at Comp Acc for $159.00 for those interested. No I had to pay more, bought it locally. Nice to try things on before buying!

:hippy biker:I bought a new R1100 or 1000? Shoie on E-bay this spring. $99.Ebay can be hit or miss, I lucked out. It fit's perfect and is comfortable. Should have bought 2. It says Suzuki on it, but who cares for the price.
Steve-o

Back