VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04MaxKiwi

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 04 Vmax in New Zealand but I live in PNG so only get to ride a couple of times a year. Also own a 916 and a CBX1000 but the Vmax is the favourite as I'm getting to old and fat for the 916 and love the power, torque and riding position of the Vmax. I have a bugger right knee so think of getting a some forward controls, has anyone had experience with these and any recommendations? Cheers CraigVMAX 1.jpg

Hi all, I have a 04 Vmax in New Zealand but I live in PNG so only get to ride a couple of times a year. Also own a 916 and a CBX1000 but the Vmax is the favourite as I'm getting to old and fat for the 916 and love the power, torque and riding position of the Vmax. I have a bugger right knee so think of getting a some forward controls, has anyone had experience with these and any recommendations? Cheers CraigView attachment 93219
I have forward controls and I like them. Depending on how tall you are can be a problem, I'm 6ft tall. You lose a little bit of a leaning angle. I've scraped the bottom of the pegs a few times.

Attachments

• received_621210069874139.jpeg
    received_621210069874139.jpeg
    614 KB · Views: 0
Back