no vmax for canada

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJ RJ RJ

Reaction score
i see nothing on Canadian vstar sites that would indicate it will launch here.....

2008_MT-01_S8_4.jpg

You don't need a new V-Max, you have the 'Sports Torque' MT-01!!!! :rofl_200:

yes i see the counter but not quite the same thing eh? it dosent reference the "big power" message or have the sound of the motor..... but in the bike blog there is a retrospective on the old vmax.... interesting.....

yes i see the counter but not quite the same thing eh? it dosent reference the "big power" message or have the sound of the motor..... but in the bike blog there is a retrospective on the old vmax.... interesting.....

That won't preclude you from snagging one here and taking it home, right? (If you want to.)

Trust me when I say it is coming here for sure. I have enough contacts with Yamaha that have ensured me that we will be getting the new Vmax. It is to be unveiled at the same time as everywhere else, but not officially released in Canada until the dealer meetings on June 16th. My local dealer has also called and wants me to stop in on the 4th after work to discuss something important, gee wonder what he wants LOL.

Trust me when I say it is coming here for sure. I have enough contacts with Yamaha that have ensured me that we will be getting the new Vmax. It is to be unveiled at the same time as everywhere else, but not officially released in Canada until the dealer meetings on June 16th. My local dealer has also called and wants me to stop in on the 4th after work to discuss something important, gee wonder what he wants LOL.

damn you!!
damn you and your dealer!
Damn you and your being the first guy sitting on one!
I hate you....

(can i come too........sob!)

Back