Not sure if anyone has posted, New Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
Just got this linked mailed to me this morning, after watching it I just had to post but I don't know if anyone else has already - but what the hell, here it is anyways.

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/msite/micro_v1.aspx

This is a very good site lots of great pics and videos for the new 09 Vmax
It has a specs page and price. I know now that I want one ! :biglaugh:

Come on lotto !

We'll have to wait to see if it lives up to it's name, but for now - from what I've seen so far I think they did a pretty good job with the new one. It will make a good coversation piece when you stop anywhere and draw tons of attention I'm sure.

Just got this linked mailed to me this morning, after watching it I just had to post but I don't know if anyone else has already - but what the hell, here it is anyways.

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/msite/micro_v1.aspx

This is a very good site lots of great pics and videos for the new 09 Vmax
It has a specs page and price. I know now that I want one ! :biglaugh:

Come on lotto !

We'll have to wait to see if it lives up to it's name, but for now - from what I've seen so far I think they did a pretty good job with the new one. It will make a good coversation piece when you stop anywhere and draw tons of attention I'm sure.
Thanks for the link and I don't care what all the naysayers think or say about this-or-that; as that is one bad-ass motorcycle...PERIOD!

Superb engineering Yamaha!

Thanks for the link and I don't care what all the naysayers think or say about this-or-that; as that is one bad-ass motorcycle...PERIOD!

Superb engineering Yamaha!

Hell yeah it is!

I can't wait to pick one up...

When they aren't 20,000 dollars and brand new... I am thinking if I DO get one I would wait a couple years. I don't need to be the first one to buy a BRAND NEW bike.

Also want to see what he A/M companies do with it. YOU KNOW the big boys are going to get in on this one folks. Not the UFO (fuck you in the ass dry) boys!

In dire need of a Power Commander (with ready to go maps please) , A timing retard eliminator and a lightweight aftermarket exhaust.......

Back