• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold OEM Headlight Gen 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Send it to Doctor Light and get this! Amazing modification. Sale is for OEM headlamp only. $300 shippedPXL_20230509_045139504.jpgPXL_20230607_183958489.PORTRAIT.jpgPXL_20230607_183913299.PORTRAIT.jpg

Did the modified light from Doctor Light get any deeper? The space between the forks is very tight. I added halos and an LED bulb to the headlight. I can barely get the OEM headlight to mount with all the extra wire in there. Would love to make it a cleaner install and go all LED.

He puts a new cover on the back which doesn't stick out beyond the two rubber prongs. I, too have got my halo wiring plus an on/off switch wired behind the headlamp.

2 rubber prongs shown on OEM headlamp. Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo of the backside of the modified light. It looked OEM as you could not see the new cover seam (different and better than in his videos).
PXL_20230620_232229961.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230509_025305786.MP.jpg

Last edited:
He puts a new cover on the back which doesn't stick out beyond the two rubber prongs. I, too have got my halo wiring plus an on/off switch wired behind the headlamp.

2 rubber prongs shown on OEM headlamp. Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo of the backside of the modified light. It looked OEM as you could not see the new cover seam (different and better than in his videos).
View attachment 89622

View attachment 89621
Really nice headlight mod! How much did you pay? I checked the website but there are no pricing.

Back