Oh Fuck Ya Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$18,000

685 fucking pounds,

Goddamn,:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

I guess it is a cruiser after all,:ummm::ummm:

I still want one...

Damn it looks nice the site has me salivating but 18,000 and subject to change. I would have to take up drug running to pay for it right now :bang head: Guess it's wait a year and hope someone has to off load one quick. I wonder if the dealers will even have a floor model or just special orders only?
All I can say is at that price it better beat anything else out right now. I wonder what it's range is?

did you look at the exhaust pic alone? its definitly state of art machine. so, any hp ratings?

It's limited production model so good luck getting one.

from the euro site:

Powering the new VMAX is all-new 1,679cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke DOHC 65 degree V4 engine* whose imposing in-your-face design offers you an unforgettable acceleration experience created by awesome levels of power.
Running with bore x stroke dimensions of 90 x 66mm and featuring a compression ratio of 11.3:1, this visually intimidating new power plant develops 200 PS at 9,000 rpm, together with a huge torque output of 166.8 Nm at 6,500 rpm.
The completely new VMAX engine benefits from the application of some of the most advanced Yamaha engine management technology ever seen in the category.
(*Disclaimer: The VMAX has a governed top speed of 220km/h, by a smart system, that still allows a complete ? mile run under full acceleration)

21st century, meet VMax. VMax, 21st century.

vmaxdisplay.jpg

Yep, that's at the crank. Only 2200 will be made and you have to order one. It will not go to dealerships at all.

stars web site has the new accessories up. And it looks like we are in Harley country price wise.

WOW its faster than a NHRA ProStock car
Does that mean it can do over 200 MPH in the qaurter mile
He wasnt even waiting for the shift lite to come on or maybe it doesnt work:confused2:

nice optional seat and carbon fiber EVERYTHING, in the accessories.....gee you thingk they been watching the vender sights?????

check this out in fine print....

"Clean, quiet, smooth low-maintenance shaft drive is used. This system features dual "U" joints to accommodate the extra wide rear tire."

Back