OK, I'd ride this VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Thank you for the links!! Looks like some very good information- if I could read German??? Hahaha!

Anyone know how to convert a website page to be translated into English so I can read the thing? Buster, you know maybe?

Thx!

- john

Wow! Thank you for the links!! Looks like some very good information- if I could read German??? Hahaha!

Anyone know how to convert a website page to be translated into English so I can read the thing? Buster, you know maybe?

Thx!

- john

Gleno posted the babelfish link which is 1 option. I'm pretty sure there is some forum users that know German, so hopefully they can provide an accurate translation of the site.

Wayne

Did you self tune the EFI or run it on a dyno? Also what's your gas mileage and do you have to run 89 octane or greater?

D

The basic EFI set up is way cheaper than the self thinking version with all the crank sensors and whatever else it comes with.

Just remember you get what you pay for . Remember dail a jet ??

I have the efi on my max . Once you map it forget it .

That is a nice set up. Weren't you running VGas before that?

That is a nice set up. Weren't you running VGas before that?

Yes I was. I got tiered of smelling like gas . Problem is all the nice parts cost big $$ . I`d rather buy go then show . ( but it never ends )

WooooW, Chuck that is some cool bike, I wish I had one like it.

Chuck,What kind of head light is that?I remember seeing it,looks good.Looks like it could light up a whole runway.Novie had one too.

Hey Wayne...

How does that EFI System work for you? I mean...overall, how would you rate it on a 1-10 scale, 10 being the best? Is the calibration software pretty intuitive and up-to-date, or is it antiquated?

I'd really like to know more specifics about it. :)

Thanks and again, awesome bike!!

- john

I would say a 9. The software is very user friendly - I am no computer genius.

Give me a call anytime if you want to talk more about it - 651-285-9045
or contact Bill Warner at WildBros.com. He can also explain anything you need to know - he is who I bought it from. Great guy!!!

Thanks for the compliment about my bike - It's a VMax thing, some would not understand :biglaugh:

Later,
Wayne

Wayne

Did you self tune the EFI or run it on a dyno? Also what's your gas mileage and do you have to run 89 octane or greater?

D

I have the wide band commander airfuel unit installed to help with tuning. Dyno tuning is needed for absolute tuning (can load the drum for tuning).

I get about 40's MPG - I am running 16 tooth sprocket front and 41 rear. So I am running 1000 less rpm on the highway.

I use 92 octane or greater - 12 3/4 to 1 compression.

Later,
Wayne

Shawn
Not this year . It`s getting kinda boring . All the windows in the town are plywood .

:hijacked:
Ya you would think the VMOA would pick a better place to have its largest gathering. Johnstown just plan sucks.

Chuck,What kind of head light is that?I remember seeing it,looks good.Looks like it could light up a whole runway.Novie had one too.

Shawn
It`s from an older gsxr 7 inch . I made the brackets attach to the turn signal mount . I have a true hid setup in there with hi & low beams .

Hope this helps

I see you are still running a shaft so you can probably in a position to make a good comparison.

What performance benefit over the standard setup did you get for dollars?

Thats what I posted..... read my post that you quoted

Yeah, Yeah I know you did.

If you look at the posting time of my reply you will realize that my post was probably being constructed (had to find the link again) at about the same time you were posting. So they crossed over.

Lighten up man. I have enough of these circular discussions with my wife. :bang head:

Back