OK, I'd ride this VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody has a bit of cash in that VMax... EFI, upside down front end and chain drive ....

That is Wayne Pruett. he is the Minnesota Vmoa chapter leader. You have no idea how much he has in the max. He is somewhat of a friend of mine. He also works on my bike. As you noticed usd forks, EFI, otec triple, otec engine case, 1500 tourmaster, chain drive, swingarm from europe, pvm wheels, a couple other things im probably forgetting.

That is Wayne Pruett. he is the Minnesota Vmoa chapter leader. You have no idea how much he has in the max. He is somewhat of a friend of mine. He also works on my bike. As you noticed usd forks, EFI, otec triple, otec engine case, 1500 tourmaster, chain drive, swingarm from europe, pvm wheels, a couple other things im probably forgetting.

Yuppers, I have met Wayne a few times. He comes down to FL for Bike Week and Biketoberfest with the gang that stays at Bulows Camp Ground.
Really Good guy and fun to hang around with!

What EFI System is that? Very clean and it looks like it has cast aluminum intake manifolds/T.B.'s.

Anyone know?

Thx

john

You forgot the NOS bottle in the swingarm..unless he took it out. Looks like he put the EFI and Otec stuff on since last year (as well as the rearsets)

What EFI System is that? Very clean and it looks like it has cast aluminum intake manifolds/T.B.'s.

Anyone know?

Thx

john

Wildbros has it..take your heart medication before you look at the price..I was tempted to get it early this year but then he told me the prices have gone up from those listed..can't justify it now..I'll wait (and save) for the Aprilia V4

Wow! That EFI System looks VERY nice and well engineered!!! Anyone around here try it yet? Hmmmm...

A very nice bike indeed!

- john

I wonder how I could run EFI setup on supercharged application . I did see the price of the efi before it was somwhere near 4000$ I believe.

Thanks for the great responses on my bike! I have spent many hours making and collecting parts for the Ripper.

See ya on the road!
Wayne Pruett

Yeah, it is nice but pricey. It's German made.

Ahhhh, that's why it costs so much....it comes from across the pond! Damn in-the-crapper U.S. Dollar! :bang head:

Overall though, it's not too bad of a price really, because some of the current EFI Systems we carry / sell / tune here is around $2500-$3000 just for the engine management system, not including the rest of the engine sensors, throttle bodies, etc. I think it's just harder to swallow, because that price approaches a greater share of the cost of the entire bike!

I wonder what the "new" cost is now?

- john

I wonder how I could run EFI setup on supercharged application . I did see the price of the efi before it was somwhere near 4000$ I believe.

You can run the Holley Projection two or four barrel throttle body EFI.

Paul from NY did have it on his bike at one time.

Thanks for the great responses on my bike! I have spent many hours making and collecting parts for the Ripper.

See ya on the road!
Wayne Pruett
Hey Wayne...

How does that EFI System work for you? I mean...overall, how would you rate it on a 1-10 scale, 10 being the best? Is the calibration software pretty intuitive and up-to-date, or is it antiquated?

I'd really like to know more specifics about it. :)

Thanks and again, awesome bike!!

- john

Latest posts

Back