Parking in the striped zone

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eatatjoz

Reaction score
I pulled up at the grocery store, and parked as usual in the striped zone by the bicycle corral.
Some HAG in an Escalade pulls up, starts bitching about how bikers think they can park anywhere they damn well please, and that I should use a normal parking spot like everyone else has to. Why should I get out of walking when she has to use a regular spot...
I tried to explain that I was trying to be polite by NOT taking up a regular spot so others could use it instead of a single motorcycle taking up a whole slot.
She continued bitching as she drove around to the other isle, and proceeded to park in the handicap spot... with NO handicap tags!
Urghh!

Ahhhh man,:damn angry:
what a golden opertunity to let that bitch have it.
After having to listen to that crap, I would let that bitch have it!!!!:eusa_dance:
and then I`d call a cop.
Those people who drive those big suv`s think that they can do what they want.
They are totaly oblivious to traffic laws and they are extremely rude while driving them.
<<Dave>>:punk:

I always try to park in a parking space far away from the front door and other drivers, on my bike or in my pickup. The extra walking keeps me spry.

At the grocery store we shop at, there is usually some able bodied lazy ass parked in a nonparking space right next to the hadnicap space so that the poor old lady with the walker has to walk around this guys car to get to hers.

Even better are the people who park directly in front of the door in front of the store in the "fire lane". It's almost always a minivan, and the person who gets out is almost always morbidly obese. Then they put the 4 way flashers on, presumably so when the building catches on fire the fire truck won't hit their illegally parked car.

A bitch like that would have earned a complimentary valve stem removal. I always have a tire tool in all my vehicles just because it's a good idea and they're small, but they come in handy for dosing out small bits of revenge. It doesn't damage anything and they cost a few cents to replace, but the uppity hag in the Escalade probably doesn't know how to pop the hood let alone fix a valve. She'll think she just got a flat and go through all the hassle of calling someone to fix it. Even better you can "find" her in this predicament later and say you would normally help but since she was so rude earlier you're not going to, and go on your way.

The fact that she went out of her way to monitor where you're parking you're bike and then talk shit on top of it tells me she's a miserable bitch who's husband probably won't even stick it to her cause her box is probably as dry as a pile of dead leaves....."I'm sorry lady could you repeat that ? I didn't hear you cause I was busy MINDING MY OWN F!@%$#G BUSINESS !!" :biglaugh:

I can hear it now, ringing in my ears. I've heard so many of these Old Bats getting off on running their YAP.....

"Do you know who I am? I'm Mrs. Big Chit, 4 Star General, Attorney at Law, Doctor, Head of Surgery, Chief of Staff Dontsticker..":rofl_200:

And, That gives her the right...

The fact that she went out of her way to monitor where you're parking you're bike and then talk shit on top of it tells me she's a miserable bitch who's husband probably won't even stick it to her cause her box is probably as dry as a pile of dead leaves....."I'm sorry lady could you repeat that ? I didn't hear you cause I was busy MINDING MY OWN F!@%$#G BUSINESS !!" :biglaugh:

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY ! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I know those people too.
I had an after hours service call one night in a NICE part of town, and told the lady that the bill was 125 per hour + parts before starting the work.

"My husband is a chiropractor, and he doesn't make that much! He had to go to school for years to make what he does."

Ain't that a bitch, I'm a high school drop out and I make more than him!

Of course, I was lying, but I wanted to rub salt in the wound.

Normally, I would have jacked this cunt up the same way, but I just wanted some beer and a few cigars and chose to leave without any indecent.

Oh, and I got some manager's special chicken and some Tiger sauce? for three bucks.
Score Joe!

I pulled up at the grocery store, and parked as usual in the striped zone by the bicycle corral.
Some HAG in an Escalade pulls up, starts bitching about how bikers think they can park anywhere they damn well please, and that I should use a normal parking spot like everyone else has to. Why should I get out of walking when she has to use a regular spot...
I tried to explain that I was trying to be polite by NOT taking up a regular spot so others could use it instead of a single motorcycle taking up a whole slot.
She continued bitching as she drove around to the other isle, and proceeded to park in the handicap spot... with NO handicap tags!
Urghh!

I would have listened intently, politely thanked her, and then told her to FUCK OFF. If she kept going after that, I would have considered pulling over down the road, giving her time to finish shopping, and then phoning the police to report a road rage incident in which she followed me out of the lot after the initial confrontation and tried to run me off the road.

Even better are the people who park directly in front of the door in front of the store in the "fire lane". It's almost always a minivan, and the person who gets out is almost always morbidly obese. Then they put the 4 way flashers on, presumably so when the building catches on fire the fire truck won't hit their illegally parked car.

A bitch like that would have earned a complimentary valve stem removal. I always have a tire tool in all my vehicles just because it's a good idea and they're small, but they come in handy for dosing out small bits of revenge. It doesn't damage anything and they cost a few cents to replace, but the uppity hag in the Escalade probably doesn't know how to pop the hood let alone fix a valve. She'll think she just got a flat and go through all the hassle of calling someone to fix it. Even better you can "find" her in this predicament later and say you would normally help but since she was so rude earlier you're not going to, and go on your way.

Always be cautious in parking lots of major retailers as many have lot surveillance these days. You could get tagged with a malicious felony charge with video footage of damaging someone's car in a manner that could cause loss of control. Of course if there are no cameras you are good to go.

Latest posts

Back