peek-a-boo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is way to much sex on this site, it is abhorent and demeans women, it has nothing to do with VMAX's.

This site will lose members if this sex fascination continues!

I have lost count how many times I have had wet dreams from Brians sexy avatars!

O

Absolutely!! This IS a motorcycle forum after all, and all this sex is crippling my ability to post!! :rofl_200:

That being said....I'M A HUGE FAN OF THE UNDERBOOB!! :drool::drool::drool:

Too much sex!!I stood up after looking at that and snaged my tallywhacker on the keyboard stand,Went to piss couldnt get it to brake over and pissed on the toilet tank cover!!Wife thinks ive od on viraga,And i explained i dont have any!!!Need a nitro pill to calm down,Dam dont have any of them either!!Wife says i gotta wash the shitter covers and clean the bathroom!Im gonna sic lurch on her!Our giant man eating shitzu!Just funnin.Great post fire medic.

All I can say is "Chicks sure beats politics"

Kiwi,

It is my impression that while you guys are banging all those fine aussie ladies your Gov. has taken your guns away and likes to Fick you over real good in a variety of ways,,,no thanks, I will follow the issues and not roll over and light up a cig.

O

Back