Plugs are killing me.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maj Woody

Reaction score
So I swapped out the NGK Iridium's for some base line NGK's and I get alot more soot on my exhaust than before and seems to have lost a little go. should I go back to the Iridium or stay basic.:bang head: I have put over 2k miles on the bike since the swap just not felling the love any more. I found my self enjoying the 1/4 tonight better on a ZX-10R than my MAX.:puke: I know, I may be banned from site for saying that but it is true. Over the summer months that ZX only caught me in the twisties and in Texas there arnt much twisties. Guys and Gals please help me.

Whilst we could offer opinions on what you could do surely the easiest thing to do would be to try another set of Iridiums?

Park the Vmax sled for a while and take a break, burn the streets up with ZX10R. I sure miss my 10R, what a fun bike with endless power. Made the Vmax feel like a little scooter after riding it all day. Are you on the ZX-10R.net forum ? I love that place and still spend time on there.... Good luck on the Vmax, I'm sure people on here will give you some advice.

Attachments

• all pictures from card 10-8-10 111.jpg
    all pictures from card 10-8-10 111.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 21
I will try a new set of iridiums and see, no the ZX is a buddies im keeping it warm after his back surgery.

Back