Radiator from China.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw some very nice radiator made for Vmax from China.
Anyone had it install?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110869720397

It's looks very nice. They list it as a 32mm core size. According to the Exactrep site, they list stock as 16mm and their upgraded core as 21mm. If the measurements are taken the same way, it looks like this could be much larger capacity than stock. If that's the case, I'm interested.

That looks like a good deal. As long as the mounts etc line up, and it doesn't leak,
It looks nice though. Fairly heavy core. It would add some weight!
Pity they have only sold 1, and I couldn't see feedback.

Previously I brought 1 which look exactly like the OEM and was also made in china..

Upon I received it, it was very light around 1.5kg..however it was very soft and the tubes got dented when squeezing the rubber on... Since then I regretted buying from it..

However I saw this from another seller which looks quite solid and this seller also made radiators for other type of bikes.. Still thinking if I should take the risk again.....

Had also ask other buyers who brought radiators from this seller.. Waiting for their feedback..

Last edited:
The price is low enough that I think I will take a chance on it. I would like some excess capacity on the cooling system.

Why are people buying bigger rads? Ive got a 1570 and PCW said stock rad was fine..which I have to agree with..no heat problems on stock rad.

Back