saddlebag supports

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viper94bite

Reaction score
Item # 200127949355 on ebay right now shows some saddlebag supports that relocate the rear turn signals. Anyone have any iformation on where to get those.

Item # 200127949355 on ebay right now shows some saddlebag supports that relocate the rear turn signals. Anyone have any iformation on where to get those.

See ebay link HERE

Buy what? The supports? Ask the guy what brand they are and then go to that companies website and buy them...:thumbs up:

eh I just bought them. I figure for what the buy it now was and shipping I'd probably spend at least that for the supports or close to. so with the bags included I said what the heck.

I am looking for some saddlebag supports also. Did you find out any info on the ones you bought?

Anyone know of a source for saddlebag supports?

This is an old thread but I am looking for the supports myself. I did not see any response from you guys about where to find any supports for the Max. Any ideas? I got a pair of soft bags but they really should have somekind of support away from the spring and awy from the fender.

Latest posts

Back