• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Second Ghost Rider bike for sale (Hero bike)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeus36

Reaction score
"Nickolas Cage Ghost Rider Hero Bike prop from the movie Ghost Rider.

The bike has been in storage at Sony Pictures since the making of the movie. I have recently put a new battery in the bike and added oil (The fluids had been drained prior to putting it in storage) and it started right up.

Comes with three keys.

This is the actual 2009 Yamaha VMax 1700 motorcycle used in the movie, Ghost Rider.

The motorcycle has only 160 miles and is in excellent condition.

Being sold "as is" as movie prop with a bill of sale only. Bike came from Sony Pictures. Email me with any questions. Will help with transportation.

This is the second bike from the movie that I have listed. The first "Burnt Ghost Rider" V Max was bought by a museum. Cage rode the one that is listed here prior to him turning into Ghost Rider."

It is also listed on eBay

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/5744782543.html

00707_jOydQBMwpEq_600x450.jpg

00606_fC7ypV1gOAl_600x450.jpg

00d0d_7rvQLWUZgrg_600x450.jpg

I saw that the other day, pretty sure it is the same bike as a month ago. Looks like he attempted to clean it up a bit and make a quick $$$$ :(

I saw that the other day, pretty sure it is the same bike as a month ago. Looks like he attempted to clean it up a bit and make a quick $$$$ :(

I believe this is the second one he is selling. First the burnt one, now the hero bike. See the last line of his ad:

"This is the second bike from the movie that I have listed. The first "Burnt Ghost Rider" V Max was bought by a museum. Cage rode the one that is listed here prior to him turning into Ghost Rider."

Back