• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shift light $50 -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyK97

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Cycle One Off front end and am selling the forks from my 97.
The forks have new Yamaha seals and wipers, new Progressive lowering springs and 15 weight oil. The tubes were polished and assembled by FCR Suspension in East Palestine, Ohio the beginning of last season. The forks are still the stock length and prob have 2,000 miles on them since the work was completed. I will include the lowering springs and washers from the kit. The lower legs have some marks on the inner sections and stone chips, please see pictures. I was going to paint them but never got around to it.
Stock triples with stem and lower bearing. There are no nuts or washers included as I need them for the new front end. The pinch bolts are included.
Super Brace fork brace with bolts. This is for the 43mm forks. Nice shape, could maybe use a fresh polish.
MSD 8952 shift light. The light comes with the pills for 9000, 9200, 9600, 9800 rpms. I am missing the 9400 pill.
Front rotors that I sandblasted and was going to paint. Both rotors are right at 5mm.

Forks $250+ shipping
Triples $75+ shipping
Fork Brace $50 shipped
Shift Light $50 shipped
Rotors $50+ shipping

Let me know what you are interested in and we can maybe make a package deal.

Thanks,
Jim

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 26
Re: Shift light $50

No, it's easy to install. You hookup the 3 wires from the shift light to the back of the stock tach and mount the light where you want it. You do not need to program this tach for a certain rpm, you just switch the pills out so it lights up at your desired rpm.

Is the shift light waterproof? Does it come with installation instructions?

Now he won't know when to shift now that he is selling his light!

The light is not waterproof. I've been caught in the rain a few times and light will come on and stay on until it dries out. I bought a auto meter fat tach so now there's no question when it's time to shift. I'm working on putting a 1 7/8" speedo where the tach was. I have it all ready, I just need to do the final assembly.

hey could you tell me a little more about your speedo? i've been thinking about doing the same thing when i'm able to afford a fat tach. will it marry up with the stock cable "plug and play" or will it need to be calibrated with a different sensor?

Back