so i rode my bike to work...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
and after calming down everyone in the parking lot and explaining vboost, i sat down in the breakroom and checked my cell phone.

"I saw that wheelie in front of waffle house"

lololol

where i live we have an intersection with a ton of lanes meeting each other...

my light turned green and there were prolly 40+ cars (and several busy parking lots full of people) i got the holeshot and was in the middle of the intersection before the car next to me even got rolling so everyone was watching me. i let off the gas and immediately mashed it full throttle and rode a wheelie all the way through first gear... it was perfect. it was prolly waist high and i had myself pulled up on the bike haha... i landed it nice and soft going into second and looked all around for cops before jumpin on the interstate

Cool Story. Mine always does that when I don't want it to.:rofl_200:
Seems the extra weight of having my wife on the back gives me a lot more traction and the front comes up very easily. Not that she's that heavy but I guess I get wheel spin when I'm on it alone and traction with her there. Anyway it generally elicits a smack on the back of the helmet.

Back