sport max seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxx05stud

Reaction score
anyone ever had the seat cushion on a sportsmax seat redone? i like the seat but it is like sitting on the frame and having over 5000 miles on it? where would be a good place to have this done? thanks

anyone ever had the seat cushion on a sportsmax seat redone? i like the seat but it is like sitting on the frame and having over 5000 miles on it? where would be a good place to have this done? thanks

I have the same problem with my Morley seat but I was guessing that my weight was the issue. I have lost about 23 pounds and it seems to be getting better. I use an Airhawk seat cover cushion on it for long rides but will either send it back to Sean or to a place in MN. that Bill Kratzenberg (sp?) sent his Corbin off to get gel installed. His seat looks amazing!:thumbs up:

I'm sure Sean will get first poke at it since his guy made it and can probably add a little to it for me...:thumbs up:

hey thanks for the info. does he have a website or do you have info where i can reach him. my seat wasnt too bad last year but this year it isnt as comfortable for my wife or me and after a 450 miles weekend ride our a$$es were dead. lol.

hey thanks for the info. does he have a website or do you have info where i can reach him. my seat wasnt too bad last year but this year it isnt as comfortable for my wife or me and after a 450 miles weekend ride our a$$es were dead. lol.

Send a P/M to Bill Kratzenberg (sp) and he can give you the guys number... He sent it to me but I think I deleted it on accident...:damn angry:

Back