Still waiting for this to show up....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Gunner

Reaction score
My 5 year old SHOEI is nicked and has some scratches on it so the wife OK'd a new helmet. I have one of these on the way.
XXRRace.jpg

DOT approved; I Orderd the clear visor and alumninum moutnting hardware to go with it and still came in under the $500+ I spent on the SHOEI.

I have the Clear UFO clutch cover with the Alien logo etched into it on my bike and I will be getting a full UFO exhaust this year.... so I figured why not?

I'll give you guys a "Product Review" once it gets here... If it's anything it is an attention whore accesory. LMAO

link here; http://www.alienhelmets.com/

Now this is just too much...It looks like a Blown out Vagina, scary to think what kind of images a good air brush artist could bring out on it.

Ghost4.jpg

I like the Simpson Helmets but will eventually get me a Reevue Helmet. I don't post it much but I sell all kinds of gear too!

Wow there are actually two helmets I really like on there. Sadly both are not DOT approved yet.

Thanks Rusty you just made me spew Beer all over my laptop and my workbench......Although I never went to College I sure as hell went to the School of Hard Knocks.

I've Seen some Scary stuff in my days: Thailand, Phillipines, Korea, Japan, Mexico, South America, Austrailia, Africa, India and a whole lot of other places but nothing brought back the

TRAUMA!!! Like that helmet ...

My 1st Chief to me the 1st time in a Liberty Port; on my 1st deployment... " Remember to Squeeze some Lemon juice on it. If she screams then Run!

If she don't then you better make sure your Ass is back on the Ship for Quarters tomorrow morning".

LMFAO!!!:worthy:

I agree; I got tired of the gloss black, the flat is cool but I wanted something different this time around. Has to be DOT approved or else I'll get turned away at the gate to the Base if they check me.

I am facing the same problem. That being said they never really do check other than if it really stands out.

Speaking of whitch I will probably be right north of you sonetime tomorrow evening on I10.

Latest posts

Back