• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle Wanted STOCK 1994 YELLOW

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbx1260cc

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a 1994 Yellow V-max available they are considering passing on to a new caretaker?

If so let me know details please (location, mileage, asking price).

Prefer within driving distance < 300 miles :)

I am in Georgia (45 miles NE of Atlanta)

THank you

Reddish Cocktail Yellow 1994.

A unique color, in my opinion, either you love it or hate it.

I guess I’m partial to it🤙🏻
7C371D02-4D47-4D03-8F6A-A7B904DE2601.jpeg

Had a member offer up a Very Nice bike but it is > 300 miles away.

I'd LIKE to find a bike +/- 300 miles away from Atlanta to allow an "in the metal" inspection and a ride to check second gear issues etc. so am still looking.

Just missed a One owner beauty in Kentucky with 40K miles for $2750 last week so keeping eyes open.

Thank you to all those who have offered assistance.

I had a 94' Vmax bought right out of the crate in college and loved it for 6+ years. I recently found a 1990 MINT with 5,000 miles on it. I had new rubber installed, brake calipers rebuilt with new pads, all fluids changed it it purrs like a kitten. It came with chrome scoops ( like my old one) but I found chrome side panels and added them. The original is in the photo for comparison since I was showing a friend. The final touch was having the bike painted to match my old 1994. The color rite website for that years lists the paint as "Metallic Yellow" and I had never heard of it called Reddish Cocktail Yellow. I literally don't ever recall a red tint to my old bike, it was always more deep canary yellow with metallic. First time I ever heard of Reddish Cocktail Yellow.

Good luck in your search.Vmax Painted.jpgVmax painted 2.jpg

The color rite website for that years lists the paint as "Metallic Yellow" and I had never heard of it called Reddish Cocktail Yellow. I literally don't ever recall a red tint to my old bike, it was always more deep canary yellow with metallic. First time I ever heard of Reddish Cocktail Yellow.
VMax VIN chart-country-colors.07.pngVMax VIN chart-country-colors.02.png

Lose the Cobra 4-into-4 power-sapper exhaust, install a Kerker 4/1 or a Mark's exhaust, or ask Sean Morley about his exhaust options; install a Dynojet Stage 7, or (again) ask Sean Morley for his Morley's Muscle carburetor kit, and you suddenly gain 25 horsepower you didn't know you had, compared to the visually-attractive but power-reducing Cobra exhaust.

Last edited:
Go to the Color Rite Website and you will find the paint code and it’s description for the 94.

Also, on this forum, there was a page posted a while back, that had all the factory color codes for model years 85 to 07.

Back